We have been publishing in-depth interviews with digital artists since 2010 in the 3D Art Direct magazine and now in Digital Art Live, which is primarily concerned with the sci-fi genre. We have a lot of focus on character art (DAZ Studio and Poser) and feature 2D digital art on occasion.
In this one package, you’ll receive 25 Digital Art Live magazines
In each of these interview articles you can discover:-
- Inspirations of the artist.
- Tools and workflows that the artist uses.
- Techniques that have enhanced the artist’s work.
- Stories behind particular artworks.
- The stunning artwork laid alongside the interview.
You can get acquainted with 85 artists, over 90 articles and read over 1700 pages!