In this community workshop, we’re looking at posing your DAZ Studio characters. How do you really make poses “your own” to get the body language and dynamic you need when posing your character?
We invite you to bring along and share your artwork where you’ve created character artwork with dynamic poses that you are particularly proud of. Let’s share tips, resources and artwork to get better posed characters.
• Starting with a basic pose – Is there a basic pose / function that is close to what you wish to accomplish?
• Modify to suit environment (uneven ground, weight distribution, etc)
• Joints joints joints, all those twisted joints!
• Pins without the voodoo – how to do partial posing
• Examples of Software / Plugin – What do you use and recommend?
• Do you have examples to share using built-in Alternate Posing Tools: Puppeteer Tool, Animation, and Active Pose Tool?
- HD searchable and captioned webinar recording of this workshop
- Bonus high value tutorial – Powerful Poses (1 hour and 50 minutes)
Date: Wednesday 9th of June
Please note : The start time is more ideal for American time zones
Time: 18:00 PDT (Los Angeles) / 21:00 EDT (New York)
Duration : 1.5+ hours