Are you Ready for the Content Creation Journey?
Registration for Webinar Includes HD Webinar Recording
Ever wondered how to create content for DAZ Studio, but just had no road map to do so? Where do you start? What’s your actual destination? How are you going to deal with the challenges along your way?
This webinar is in the first of a NEW Masterclass Series of creating content for DAZ Studio. It covers every aspect of content creation from start to finish and we go in-depth with a veteran artist, Esha, who has been creating content for the past 12 years.
Esha is seeking to present those things that were eye-openers to herself when she was struggling to find the best workflow. Are you in a workflow rut that needs smoothing out? Then this webinar series may assist you in finding a more streamlined flow of effort.
Date and Time : Saturday 23rd July 20:00 BST London/12:00 PDT Los Angeles/15:00 EDT New York
Webinar Content : Modeling Suitcase & Duffel Bag
Planning Your Trip
- Doing research, deciding on a shape and keeping in mind your own abilities.
- Modeling procedures: box modeling (Wings3D), spline modeling (Hexagon & Cinema), sculpting (ZBrush), designing with patterns (Marvelous Designer) – the pros and cons of all these procedures!
- What to consider when deciding on a modeling program
- Technical considerations regarding details: symmetry (for modeling, UVs, rigging, texturing), UVs (seams!), parts for rigging, texturing options (separate parts for hiding, transparency options), grouping, surface areas
- Differences between products for 3Delight and products for Iray; how to create for both render engines
Starting Your Journey : Saturday 23 July 20:00 BST
- Case study: creating a suitcase (box modelling in Wings3D) and a duffel bag (patterns in Marvelous Designer) Points to consider, critical issues
Presenter : Esha
Esha lives in Austria and has been creating 3D products for nearly 12 years.
She has created content for Smith Micro and Daz and is an active vendor at daz3d.com.
When Daz released the Developer Tools for Daz Studio in 2008 she integrated them into her workflow and has been working with Daz Studio, alongside Poser, ever since. In recent years she has been focusing on DS for product development.
Esha’s favourite tools include Daz Studio, Poser, ZBrush, Wings3D, Xfrog, Marvelous Designer, UVLayout and Photoshop. In all of these she is a self-taught artist, basing her skills on years of experience and numerous online tutorials.
She fully understands the difficulties of moving from Poser to Daz Studio, having made that journey herself, and enjoys passing on her Studio know-how to new users.
Esha also has several years of experience in teaching adults. She firmly believes that the best way to learn is to actively do something yourself, so she favours a hands-on approach in teaching.
Knowing only too well how tiresome it is to gather scraps of information all over the web she wants to provide comprehensive webinars that really offer solid information. Moving from the basics to advanced procedures she takes care to make sure that her audience will be able to follow her courses smoothly.
In her spare time Esha loves listening to classical music, baking muffins and collecting cat photos.