There is a useful array of plugins and utilities for DAZ Studio, that enhances its capabilities in a myriad of ways.
This community webinar is a chance for you to share your favourite plugin/utility, talk about the merits of it and even show it in action.
We also have a few Published Artists (authors of the plugins/utilities) attend the event as well including MikeD and RiverSoft Art.
We may discuss and talk about plugins and utilities such as:-
- Ultimate Iray Skin Manager by V3Digitimes
- Scene Optimizer by V3Digitimes
- Mesh Grabber by ManFriday
- dForce Magnet by Riversoft Art and Esha
- UltraScatter Pro by HowieFarkes
- Look at Me II by RiverSoft Art
- Orbital Lights Plugin by MikeD
- Render Doctor by Riversoft ArtHeadshop by Abalone LLC
- LookAtMyHair : Alessandro AM
- MD Photographer’s lights kit bundle by MikeD
- GamePrint by Mixed Dimensions
We’ll discuss topics such as:-
- What’s your favourite plugin/utility?
- How do you use the plugin/utility in your workflow?
- What’s the main pain point that the plugin/utility solves for you?
- Could you see how the plugin/utility might be improved?
This event is free entry. There’s also a premium ticket that includes a stack of value!
- HD Webinar recording of this community workshop
- Searchable recording
- Bonus tutorial set : “Easy Character Creation with FaceGen” by John Haverkamp. Learn how to easily create new characters for Daz Studio, having complete control over age, gender and race with the use of FaceGen software. 178 minutes.
Date: Sunday 2th of April
Time: 21:00 BST (London) / 13:00 PDT (Los Angeles) / 16:00 EDT (New York)
Duration : 1.5+ hours