Learn how to Create Detailed Cityscapes
Live Webinar Saturday August 6th
Composed in Vue and finished in Photoshop, Christian (Tigaer) Hecker goes through the “making of” this outstanding fantasy scene “Beasts Shall Rise”. It’s loosely based on Game of Thrones and was released at the beginning of the series just broadcast.
Chris specialises in detailed scene making with many elements. He’s done many and some of his work has been released as part of the renowned Luminarium’s artpack. The Luminarium is an art society over at Deviant Art and it’s an international group geared to pursue originality and creativity, for digital and traditional artwork.
If you’re interested in creating scenes in Vue with a cityscape in mind and wondering how to handle a high number of objects in the scene efficiently, then we’d love to see you attend and benefit from this session.
In this 1.5 hour webinar you’ll learn about:-
1. Fixing the terrain in Photoshop
2. A look at the use of the Vue Ecosystem feature to create the city
3. Bringing DAZ3d models into Vue
4. How to keep the workflow fluid on heavy scenes
5. Working with multipass rendering
6. Logistics of rendering a scene with very large object/polygon count
7. Organizing a large scene for good workflow
8. Vue atmospheres.
The Photoshop file and its setup:-
1. A closer look into multipass rendering for efficient post work
2. Optical fixes and final color tuning
3. A final look at the overall post work history of the scene
4. Fixing elements of the scene with additional renders.
Date : Saturday the 6th of August 2016
Start Time: 20:00 BST (London)/12:00 PDT (Los Angeles)/15:00 EDT (New York)
Duration: 1.5 hours
Christian Hecker (Tigaer)
Christian Hecker is a dedicated digital artist who uses VUE and Photoshop. He has formed a recurring theme through his portfolio of depicting futuristic large-scale cities and this, really, is a natural response, perhaps from growing up in the environment of the industrial landscape of East Germany, as well as being awed by the production paintings of the sci-fi movies that we all love.