Training by Stefan Kraus – the software author
Can’t make the live session? Webinar recordings included
Register today and we’ll include over 4 hours of bonus WC tutorials!
What is World Creator and Who is it for?
A terrain generator with a whole set of creative tools that can be used with real time editing. This newest edition of World-Creator allows GPU processing for the procedural terrains. It’s a very fast and fun way to build worlds! Content can be added to landscapes including textures, flowers, bushes, trees, rocks and stones.
The height-maps, masks, blend-maps and splat-maps can be imported into applications such as Unreal, Unity, VUE, Terragen, ZBrush and Cinema 4D.
World Creator is for…
- Game Designers (Unity and Unreal)
Training in this session includes:-
- Create a gaming map from start to finish
- Step by step case studies
- Using World Creator in combination with other applications: Unity, Unreal, Cinema 4D and Octane
- The symmetry option – great for creating maps for Starcraft / Warcraft games.
- Digging deep into flow maps and erosion maps
- Complete training on the simulation mode
- Terrain transfer to Cinema 4d and Octane
See World Creator 2.2 in Action!
- Discover real-time performance as worlds are created before you.
- Demonstration of complete terrain control with the custom shape tool.
- Seamless Tileable terrain – create infinite horizons.
- See realistic rendering with PBR and global illumination.
- Apply powerful transform filters to create canyons, deserts and more!
- See additional realism with applying erosion.
- Powerful texturing features.
- Overview of populating your terrain with trees and plants.
- Utilising the new Media Library– importing custom textures, objects and more
- How to place objects by hand onto the landscape
- Discover the new powerful Erosion/Sediment systems
- Introducing the new real-time flow-map generator used for single textures and colours during runtime
- The Live Filter Preview for easy filter selection
- Improvements for managing, saving and sharing projects
- The awesome new Height-Map filter
- User interface layout changes : Enviro and Render tabs