A.I. Generated Art is snowballing, with the choice of generation tools increasing and the number of people using them growing at a frenetic rate.
A.I. art is definitely a fresh opportunity for digital artists, so we have created a new video course (and private forum) for those artists wanting to take advantage of this new wave of creativity and who are asking these types of questions:-
- Are you curious about A.I. art tools and wonder how they really work?
- Do you wonder which are the best tools to use for your purposes?
- Are you figuring out how to best utilise art from A.I. generation?
“Understanding and Effectively Using A.I. Art” : Video Course
In this video course, we are going to show you an in-depth guide to a series of A.I. art tools so that you can…
1. Understand how A.I. tools work.
2. Look at five A.I. generators, with a special emphasis on Mid-Journey
3. Discover the best practices for controlling the output of A.I. tools
4. Gain some consistency on output
5. Learn seven best postwork tips on enhancing A.I. art and removing artefacts.
6. Gain the skill of compositing A.I. art with your own art.
7. Learn how to sell A.I. generated art
We are going to show you how to understand, generate and effectively use A.I. art even if you:
1. Feel overwhelmed with the amount of A.I. art generators. Which are the best to use?
2. Feel that A.I. art is just too random for it to be really useful.
What sets this course apart?
– Vladimir Chopine (your guide) is utilising A.I. art commercially and actively selling A.I. art.
– Vladimir has already spent many hours assessing and experimenting with A.I. art generators!
– It includes a private forum where you can connect with other artists learning the same course and gain feedback and support from the tutors.
Vladimir Chopine : Trainer and Coach
The founder of Geekatplay and with a background in film production and computer sciences, A.I. art, 3D graphics, photography and composites has long provided a passionate pursuit for Vladimir. Serving 3D digital artists across the world, he has created over 3000 tutorials on VUE, DAZ Studio, Photoshop, Terragen, and many other applications.
Originally from Moscow, he lives with his wife Ami Chopin, who is a professional writer in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Five x 1.5 hour searchable HD videos recorded from live classes.
- Supplementary videos by Vladimir Chopine
- Recommended resource links for each class.
- Assignments to help you consolidate learning from the videos.
- Course includes entry to a private forum, to gain feedback, collaboration and assistance with other AI artists and the tutors.
Session 1 : Foundation
- What is AI-generated art and what it means for digital artists
- The A.I. wizard behind the curtain : how does it work?
- Rights and ownership in A.I. generated art.
- Is A.I. art truly unique?
- Different services of A.I. art – what might be best for you?
Session 2 : Generation
- How to create and use AI art.
- DALL-E/DALL-E 2
- Stable Diffusion
- Disco Diffusion
- Night Cafe
- Working with text prompts. Seven secrets behind good input
Session 3 : Retouching and Compositing
- Retouching A.I. generated art : dealing with artefacts and more
- Digital compositing using A.I. art as backgrounds
- Digital compositing using A.I. art as the main subject
Session 4 : How to make money with AI Art
- The current best marketplaces
- How to set up a store
- The state of the markets
- Where Vladimir makes most money with his AI generated art.
- Copyright questions
Session 5 : Advanced Midjourney and Installing Stable Diffusion
- Reviewing /Settings
- /Remix mode and how to use
- Stylisations by artist and mixing styles
- Pushing Midjourney to the limit (maxing out the prompt text)
- Using –no <term>
- Full body figures
- Installing your own stable diffusion