This webinar event brought together artists that enjoyed creating dinosaur artwork and content. This webinar recording of the event includes:-
1) Arthur Dorety who gives a presentation on dinosaurs in fiction and in fact.
– The best of Arthur’s portfolio on dinosaur art using VUE and Poser.
– Information on the first fossil finds and art to depict early discoveries.
– “Bone Wars” of the 1800s between Edward Drinker Cope and Othniel Charles Marsh.
– Early art depictions from Charles R. Knight, Hawkins.
– Gertie the Dinosaur 1914 by American cartoonist and animator Winsor McCay
– Some of the best (and worst) film references
– Dinosaurs in modern art and 3D software enabling authentic depictions.
– 3D model resources models including fauna and flora.
– Using Vue to create an environment. Using a photo and photoshop with Poser
2) Herschel Hoffmeyer creates excellent dinosaur model content on a regular basis at the DAZ 3D store. He shows how he uses the Unreal engine to create his wonderful promotional renders of his models.
Length of presentation : 1 hour and 33 minutes