Have you wanted to create more impact with your character art?
Want to learn a whole series of valuable tips that can get your character artwork noticed?
This 1.5 hour recording looks at the very best examples of character artwork published in our magazine since 2010.
It includes special guest artists that have created some outstanding character artwork and we go through these points:-
- What makes good character art
- What makes a good pose
- How expressions can make or break a scene.
- Good composition for characters
- Placement of the virtual camera
- Dramatic lighting for a scene
- Telling a story in a scene
- Some good lighting techniques for characters
We’ll include examples of artwork generated by both Poser and DAZ Studio.