- This event has passed.
DAZ Studio Render Engines
Saturday October 21 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm BST
Imagine navigating through DAZ Studio’s various render engines with ease and confidence, knowing exactly which one to use for optimal results in your projects. Join us in this in-depth webinar presented by the renowned Vladimir Chopine, owner of GeekAtPlay Studios, as we delve into the intricate world of DAZ Studio and its in built render engines, 3Delight, Iray and Filament.
What you Will Learn:
Vladimir is going to show you the history, benefits, and optimizations of each DAZ Studio render engine so that you can….
- Choose the perfect engine for your specific project requirements.”
- Significantly enhance the realism, quality, and efficiency of your renders.
- Save time and resources, ensuring a smooth and efficient workflow.”
This Webinar is for you if…
- You’re a budding DAZ Studio artist uncertain about the differences between its render engines.
- You’re struggling to get the desired quality and realism in your renders.
- You want to optimize your use of DAZ Studio for more efficient and faster project completion.
This is for you if you want to accomplish…
- Mastery over the functionalities and features of each render engine.
- Producing high-quality, realistic renders efficiently.
- A streamlined and effective DAZ Studio workflow.
Vladimir is going to show you how to comprehensively understand and utilize each render engine even if you have limited experience with advanced rendering or feel overwhelmed by the technicalities of DAZ Studio, without having to…
- Spend endless hours on trial and error.
- Compromise on the quality and realism of your artworks.
In this webinar, Vladimir Chopine, a seasoned digital artist and instructor, provides concise, clear, and comprehensive guidance on maximizing DAZ Studio’s render engines. Learn practical, actionable skills and insights and get firsthand experience and personalized guidance from a respected industry expert who has crafted hundreds of tutorials for digital artists worldwide.
Collaborate as a Community
In this webinar, we’re not just offering expert guidance, but also opening the floor to you! We recognise that every DAZ Studio user harbours unique insights, and what better way to enrich everyone’s experience than to share?
Bring Along Your Best Tips on optimisations! Whether you’re an expert or just starting out, prepare a brief tip or trick you’ve discovered about optimizing DAZ Studio’s rendering engines. Ready to demonstrate? Even better! You’ll have a chance to briefly share your screen and showcase your finding to the community.
This segment isn’t just about learning—it’s about mutual growth. By sharing, you empower others and, in turn, gain from their experiences.
Your expertise, no matter how big or small, is invaluable. So, come prepared, share, learn, and help us create a richer, more collaborative DAZ Studio experience.
Note : This part of the webinar will be at the end of the presentation by Vladimir during the main session. Please contact me with your tip, preferably with ready to show examples that you can take a few screenshots of and send these as well that you will be showing in the webinar. In exchange I’ll provide free entry for you for the main webinar.
Date: Saturday October 21st
Time: 19:00 BST (London) / 14:00 EDT (New York) / 11:00 PDT (Los Angeles)
Duration: 1.5 hours
Webinar Ticket Options
- Entry to the introductory session only (30 minutes)
- Excludes searchable recording and any bonus content
- Entry to the introductory and main sessions of the event (1.5+ hours)
- A searchable HD recording of this event with optional captions.
- Two bonus videos (3 hours+ instruction)
- Optimizing DAZ Studio: Memory, Rendering, Scenes and Workflow by Tiffanie Gray
- VIEWPORT : Complete Guide to Optimizing your Realtime Experience with DAZ Studio by Ken Kawashima
Vladimir Chopine : Trainer and Coach
The founder of Geekatplay and with a background in film production and computer sciences, A.I. art, 3D graphics, photography and composites has long provided a passionate pursuit for Vladimir. Serving 3D digital artists across the world, he has created over 3000 tutorials on VUE, DAZ Studio, Photoshop, Terragen, and many other applications.
Originally from Moscow, he lives with his wife Ami Chopin, who is a professional writer in Salt Lake City, Utah.