This webinar is a unique look of how a dedicated team of artists created over 150 minutes of animation for a sci-fi series.
Lola Barreto, the producer, takes you on a journey of design, collaboration, challenges and successes as the series began to form.
The project isn’t just about a sci-fi story; it’s creating an educational framework to bring together artists to learn not only the animation and production craft but to learn more deeply about their own cultural references during the process.
- Learn what it takes to create an animated sci-fi movie.
- See how Maya was used in this project.
- Pick up tips on Maya usage.
- Discover how a design and educational framework motivated a team of 110 artists.
- Explore the design stages of characters, vehicles, storyboards and more.
- Hear from artists at different stages of the project.
This TV animated series of science fiction is produced in Colombia by Autobótika, HierroAnimación, and RTVC- Señal Colombia in association with educational institutions in Colombia. The project has gotten support from the Jorge Tadeo Lozano University, Cenigraf, Los Libertadores University Foundation, and the National Television Authority – ANTV.
This webinar has been produced in association with CETI, the Canadian Entrepreneurial Training Initiative.