This is a special session of the podcast where we go in depth in learning about behind the scenes of Renderosity, one of the most well known digital artist communities and digital products stores on the web. I speak with Tommy Lemon, vice president of Renderosity and also Tim Haaksma manager of business development and marketing.
Podcast available on iTunes – click HERE to subscribe
Download the podcast HERE by using right click and save as.
In this session of the podcast we learn:-
– The original and persistent vision for Renderosity back when it started in 1999
– The deep history of Renderosity.
– The challenge of selling digital content in the stone age of the internet.
– All about the mission statement of Renderosity.
– Initiatives that highlight community members, artists, vendors and staff members.
– Digging into some of the demographics of the Renderosity community.
– Who are some of the longest serving (surviving) staff members and what they’ve brought to Renderosity.
– The Renderosity community on Facebook.
– How regular feedback from the community helps improve the services and website.
– Thinking about being a vendor? What tools are offered to vendors at Renderosity.
– How video tutorials are now an important part of the Renderosity marketplace.
Poser 11 tutorials series by Mark Bremmer
How to be a vendor at Renderosity
Video Tutorials on Renderosity
Best of Character Artwork from DAZ Studio and Poser : Reserve your Seat Now
Live Webinar Event this Saturday 20:00 BST/12:00 PDT/15:00 EDT
Get sci-fi artwork, inspiration and in-depth interviews with digital artists and industry leaders for free each month