Have you wanted to create more impact with your character art?
Want to learn a whole series of valuable tips that can get your character artwork noticed?
Join us for this webinar with looking at the very best examples of character artwork published in our magazine since 2010.
During this session you’ll learn:-
- What makes good character art
- What makes a good pose
- How expressions can make or break a scene
- Good composition for characters
- Placement of the virtual camera
- Dramatic lighting for a scene
- Telling a story in a scene
- Some good lighting techniques for characters
We’ll include examples of artwork generated by both Poser and DAZ Studio.
DAZ Studio and Photoshop artist Esther Mann will be our special guest and she’ll be presenting what she’s learned in producing outstanding character artwork that tells a story with impact.
Date, Time and Duration
Date : Saturday the 1st of October.
Start Time: 20:00 BST (London)/12:00 PDT (Los Angeles)/15:00 EDT (New York)
Duration: 1.5 hours