On Saturday the 21st of May we’ll be having our showcasing community event, where you are invited to bring along some of your own artwork or modelling content and have the opportunity to do the following:-
– Have your artwork or model shown during the webinar to other attendees.
– Share the story behind your artwork, how was it inspired and if there’s a “backstory” to it.
– Ask for assessment on your artwork.
– We’ll provide some positive feedback as well as improvement points.
– To complete the process we’ll set some actions for you and then follow up at a similar webinar next month.
Remember it doesn’t matter how you’ve created your digital art or model, we’re looking at the end product to provide feedback for improvement.
Improvement points we’ll look at will include:-
– Figure posing
– Colour Scheme
Bring along as few or as many pieces as you like, but please notify me NOW as to how many you’ll be sharing. You’ll need to submit it to this dropbox as well. This will help me plan and time the event. Since we’re talking about resulting artwork or models, it doesn’t matter how you’ve created it digitally – you are very welcome to attend.
Generally we have a focus on sci-fi and fantasy genres, but we are open to other types of artwork for this session.
IF there is time left over, there’ll be a presentation on some amazing artwork pieces we’ve published in 3D Art Direct and Digital Art Live and I’ll talk about the best aspects of each of these artworks, but also comment on some potential improvements for each piece.
Saturday the 21st of May
20:00 BST (London)/15:00 EDT (New York)/12:00 PDT (Los Angeles)
Duration : 1.5 hours
Book this event and you will receive a promotional pack for your artwork!
*Please note that promotion of artwork is subject to editorial decision.