PD Howler is a fast digital painting , 3D terrain generator and animation program, created by artist Dan Ritchie and is available at the The Best 3D.com. You can gain a free trial version of the painting software here. Howler provides a super variety of “swiss army knife” tools for the digital artist in one neat and affordable package.
In this webinar Philip Staiger presents a whole showcase of features from the new 2021 PD Howler. Philip who is the co-creator of PD Howler, includes a whole series of high value tips and will demonstrate the creation of stunning 3D landscapes and show off the new revamped PuppyRay.
No previous experience is required of PD Howler for this session.
PD Howler includes GPU-accelerated 3D landscape generation tools, rendering with path tracing, video-on-video painting, motion tracking, image stabilization, rotoscoping, artist guides, photo editing, realistic media painting with dryout, translucency and pigment lifting, tools for post work and special effects filters, time stretching with motion estimated interpolation, particle brushes, foliage brushes, bristle brushes, orbicle brushes, user-defined custom animated brushes, video brushes, an exposure sheet for lip-synched cartooning, animated frame painting, loopable and seamless video creation tools, lens flares and many more amazing tools and gadgets.
New features demonstrated include:-
- Substantial performance improvements
- Enriched airbrush creation tool and aa pen now go to 1,000%
- One click feature replacement is now out of the experimental stage an improved in performance
- Enhanced Eyedropper tool
- Loading and saving of settings and keyframes in revamped PuppyRay
- New options to flip and rotate the custom brush
- More tablet friendly size and opacity sliders
- Improved multi-monitor support
- New and rewritten GUI components
Art Case Studies
- Philip will create a volcanic island animation
- Tiffanie Gray will create a Bob Ross style painted landscape
Webinar Event Premium Ticket Includes…
- 55% discount code on PD Howler software
- Mega Tutorial Pack : 5+ hours
- HD recording of this webinar
Webinar Duration : Up to 1.5 hours
Phil has partnered with Dan Ritchie on many aspects of developing, promoting and marketing Project Dogwaffle. He has worked for 35 years in the 3D industry, with graphics hardware (Megatek, Digital), and software (TGS, Eovia) for 3D modeling and animation. Phil also has several years experience in the security software (ESET) and machine translation software industry (SYSTRAN). He holds degree in Electrical Engineering from Swiss Federal Polytechnic Institute (EPFL) Switzerland, has programming and scripting experience, is fluent in several languages, but also has an insatiable admiration for the arts and the tools to create and communicate.