Artwork telling a story is a challenging yet fulfilling project. There’s are many creative elements to consider!
This webinar connects you with similar visual story-telling creative artists. You can learn and share with the group; discovering tips, workflows, challenges and successes.
We focus on the end result of your artwork, so no matter what application you use to create your renders you are welcome to this event.
We discuss subjects such as:-
- Writing for visual narratives
- Render tips
- The backstory of your artwork.
- Character artwork
- Text and Speech bubbles
- Cover artwork
- Where to publish your Visual Narratives art
During this webinar session I would like to encourage you to:-
- Show some of your current artwork to the group. Tell us about what inspired you for your work.
- Share a current challenge where you need help to progress
- Share at least one tip or solution that could help other artists
It’s not mandatory to do the above, if you’d rather just hang with other digital artists in the room and meet like minded creatives, you’re welcome to do this as well!
You’ll have the option to share your desktop in our webinar, so you can talk about your content or artwork in this way. This will be the easiest way to share your work.
You can register free to enter the webinar, though if you’d like to have the webinar HD quality recording or include Academy membership, then use one of the other ticket options.
This webinar is driven by YOU, the artist. The more artists that share a challenge or tip, then the more value that can be gained by other artists.
Planning to share something in this webinar? Message us now!
Premium ticket includes…
- The HD webinar recording of this event
- Visual Storytelling : Bonus tutorial set to help you write and build visual stories using building blocks such as shots, scenes, and acts.
- Latest VISNews magazine
The Visual Narratives Workshop is a monthly workshop for all digital artists and is part of the event programme for our Visual Narratives Academy.
The Academy helps you develop your story ideas to fully rendered sequential artwork. It is a unique on-line group of artists refining their skills to produce rich and fulfilling narratives.
We specialise in teaching the use of 3D character software DAZ Studio and Poser at the heart of the workflow and then using Photoshop (or GIMP) for postwork.
The main Academy Benefits includes:
- A 7 module learning path
- Regular mentoring
- Exclusive VIS News magazine
- A coaching group
- A $1400 tutorial library.
Get started with the Academy by purchasing the premium ticket above.
Click HERE to learn more about the Academy