-Learn how to use GeoControl 2-
In this VUE workshop, special guest VUE artist Bob Keck shows some powerful tools and resources to enhance your terrains:-
- Discover GeoControl 2
- Learn how to create outstanding Terrains with GeoControl 2
- Bob’s treasure trove of free textures, filters and skies that can enhance Vue landscapes
- Learn how to easily place stunning sky photos in your renders using Vue and Photoshop
PLUS Community Sharing : there maybe some some time at the end to share some of your artwork or tips and tricks of how you enhance your terrains.
For the community sharing segment I would like to encourage you to:-
- Show some of your current artwork to the group. Tell us about what inspired you for your work.
- Share a current challenge where you need help to progress
- Share at least one tip or solution that could help other artists
You can register free to enter the webinar (standard registration), though if you’d like to have the webinar HD quality recording then please use the premium registration.
Planning to share something in this webinar? Message us now!
About the presenter : Bob Keck
Bob Keck is a California artist who has moved to using a computer to create his art. 3D modeling software, VUE, art software and Photoshop are his main tools. He has a variety of styles with most of his images not containing any photos and having been totally created using only software. He has a BA and MFA in art from San Jose State University where he painted photo-realistic looking images using an air brush and acrylic paint. Having a secondary interest in science and programming made the progression to using a computer to create his art a natural step. He enjoys producing images that look like photos but are of subjects that don’t exist, as well as creating more traditional images and photographs. He has won multiple awards, shown at many art shows, and had his art on book covers and CDs. For the past 20 years he has made a living doing Graphic Design, illustration, photography, and music. Some of his past professions have been computer programmer, magician, art teacher and woodworker. All of which have influenced his art along with a number of fantasy and fine artists.