Premium Ticket includes a FlowScape License!
FlowScape is a powerful meld of an art creation tool and a game, providing a zen-like atmosphere as you work to create natural scenes. It uses the Unity game engine to allow physics and animation for the elements used to fill the scene. There are hundreds of unique models including trees, flowers, rocks, buildings, animals as well as fantasy creatures, with the option to import your own. It’s a very intuitive system in that you can drop and paint items onto your square of land and quickly create a living 3D landscape!
FlowScape provides a fascinating sandbox creative experience, with value added uses such as generating background artwork for DAZ Studio or Poser character artwork or to create gaming maps. The uses for FlowScape are expanding, surprising even the developer!
This webinar is a community workshop to:-
- Learn about Flowscape if you’ve never seen it before
- Learn some power tips for more effective use of FlowScape
- Share the best renders of your Flowscape artwork
- Talk about tips you use to help build your Flowscape creations
- Share how you use Flowscape in a larger workflow
The premium ticket includes a Flowscape license and a tutorial by Chris Hunter, the developer of FlowScape, where he demonstrates most aspects of the software, uncovers the story of how it was developed and provides power tips to maximise your creative experience.
- HD searchable and captioned webinar recording of this workshop
- Bonus tutorial – Flowscape : Easy Painting and Animating of 3D natural scenes
- Flowscape license key – full Flowscape software.
- PDF Interview with Chris Hunter the Flowscape software author
A twelve month $25 discount code giving you the premium ticket benefits of the next 24 community workshop webinars.
This will give you:-
- The benefits of the premium ticket of this event.
- 24 workshop webinar searchable event recordings with captions
- 24 bonus tutorials or content packages from every event
Date: Saturday 24th of July
Time: 20:00 BST (London) / 12:00 PDT (Los Angeles) / 15:00 EDT (New York)
Duration : 1.5+ hours