Poster Artwork “Sunny Above” by Artur Rosa
In this community workshop, we’re pooling together the collective experience and talent of VUE artists in one room, providing you with potential short cuts, high value tips, faster workflows AND the opportunity to share your artwork.
We would welcome your experiences in what you’ve learned when building and rendering your scenes.
This is a community workshop where VUE artists are invited to share their tips and renders.
If you have a useful tip to share, even if it’s just for a few minutes, then get in touch!
As a community let’s try to pack the session with as many high value tips as possible, with topics such as…
- Character scenes
- Epic landscapes
- Particle systems
- Primitives in VUE
- Modeling for VUE
- The function editor
- Integrating VUE with other applications
During this webinar session I would like to encourage you to:-
- Show some of your current artwork to the group. Tell us about what inspired you for your work.
- Share a current challenge where you need help to progress
- Share at least one tip or solution that could help other artists
It’s not mandatory to do the above, if you’d rather just hang with other digital artists in the room and meet like minded creatives, you’re welcome to do this as well!
You’ll have the option to share your desktop in our webinar, so you can talk about your content or artwork in this way. This will be the easiest way to share your work.
- Searchable and captioned HD webinar recording of this event.
- Bonus : Ecosystems tutorial – Best practices for using the EcoSystem and EcoPainter
- Bonus : Terrain texturing PDF guide
- Bonus : PDF guide on creating 3D mazes or other patterns with Ecosystems
- Bonus : Case study terrain map pack
- Bonus : Scene files
Includes all benefits of the premium ticket PLUS
A bundle of all Karen Reedstrom’s tutorials on VUE, offering:-
- 11 hours of searchable video content
- 380 assets for using in your VUE scenes.
In this bundle, all of the tutorials have an integrated search facility, where a word or phrase spoken during any of the tutorials can be looked up across the entire library. All videos are captioned.
Below is the Stunning Skies Introductory Session shown as a sample. Use the cog in the bottom right to adjust playback quality and use the search icon in the top right to look for a word or phrase spoken during this session.