- This event has passed.
VUE Solutions Workshop
November 28, 2021 @ 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm GMTFree – $995.00
In this community workshop, we’re pooling together the collective experience of VUE artists in one room, providing you with potential short cuts, high value tips, and the opportunity to share and learn from your artwork.
We would welcome your experiences in what you’ve learned when building and rendering your scenes.
We’ve invited several guests artists to talk about their VUE work, so a segment of the workshop will be reserved for them.
During this webinar session I would like to encourage you to:-
- Show two of your most recent renders to the group. Tell us about the build of your scenes and what you learned from them or
- Share a challenge where you need help to progress or
- Share at least one tip or solution that could help other artists
It’s not mandatory to do the above, if you’d rather just hang with other digital artists in the room and meet like minded creatives, you’re welcome to do this as well!
- This event’s HD searchable webinar recording
- Bonus tutorial : VUE Variations include Vladimir Chopine : Creating tiny planets, power tips on VUE, unusual volumetric clouds and VUE coaching group insights
- Searchable audio interview with Vladimir and Ami Chopine (GeekatPlay)
- All the benefits of the premium ticket
- VUE / PlantFactory : The Complete Collection : click HERE for more details
- 46 sets of tutorials
- 72 hours of content
- Includes 19 hours of VUE coaching recordings by Vladimir Chopine
- Includes automatic entry to our next VUE coaching group (starts January 2022) by Vladimir Chopine
- Keyword search across the entire library
- Evergreen tutorial hub
As a community let’s pack the session with as many high value tips as possible, with topics such as…
- Character scenes
- Particle systems
- Primitives in VUE
- Modeling for VUE
- The function editor
- Integrating VUE with other applications
You’ll have the option to share your desktop in our webinar, so you can talk about your content or artwork in this way. This will be the easiest way to share your work.
(to be announced)