Have you ever had “Artist’s block” or “Artist’s overload”?
“Artist’s block” is where you’ve hit a frustrated muse – where your creative reserves appeared to have run dry (at least temporarily).
At the other end of the scale, you may have had TOO many ideas at once “Artist’s overload” and are stuck in a jungle of possibilities. It’s then hard in selecting one idea or another in order to take action. A subset of this problem is the “too many shiny toys” syndrome – where there’s so many tools or content to consider, it just gets in the way of you actually taking action.
Have you gone through one or the other, or even both?!
I’m going to share with you a 12 point survival guide to help you either get out of your creative desert or overloaded ideas jungle.
I’d also like to hear your experience at the webinar. Think about these questions:-
- What’s led your muse to being frustrated right now or most recently?
- How have you dealt with those times when you have had a frustrated muse?
- If you’ve had “Artist’s overload” – how have you climbed out of that trap?
- What is your top media (music/film/book), art resource, online tool or software application that has helped you overcome a block or overload?
- HD webinar recording of this workshop event
- Bonus searchable tutorial – Reframing: Identifying and Reframing Limiting Beliefs for Artists. Overcome limited beliefs that can slow you down or stop you from pursuing your creative projects.
Date: Sunday 14th of November
Time: Sun November 14th 20:00 GMT (London) / 15:00 EST (New York) / 12:00 PST (Los Angeles)
Duration : 1.5+ hours