World Creator 2021 : Power and Productivity
The latest version of World Creator has been built from the ground up, offering familiarity and compatibility with World Creator 2, but with powerful new features and performance improvements.
Can you imagine creating terrains in real time 2.5 times faster than World Creator 2? How about a real-time path-tracer for creating ultra realistic renders – all happening instantly as you design the terrain?
On top of the speed, there’s a fresh ultra modern interface offering better workflow. The UI is incredibly flexible and the look and feel can be completely changed if you desired.
In Stefan’s own words “The overall features list is huuuge – really huge.”
Register to this free event to get a sneak peak of the latest powerful developments made by Stefan Kraus and his team for World Creator 2021, due for release this Summer.
Register for the premium ticket to see Adobe Substance Integration and the new HD photorealistic WC 2021 film reel.
It’s also your chance for Q&A on the current World Creator 2 and the new World Creator.
Learn more about World Creator HERE
Who is World Creator for?
- Game Designers (Unity, Unreal, Lumberyard, Cry-Engine and more)
- VFX artists
Free Introductory Session
Date : Sunday 30th May
Time: 20:00 BST (London)/ 15:00 EDT (New York) /12:00 PDT (Los Angeles)
Duration : 30 minutes
Discover next level Terrain Generation with World Creator 2021
Watch Stefan Kraus create a vast landscape from scratch demonstrating a few new key features from World Creator.
- See the real world map browser : it will blow you away!
- Watch World Creator 2021 operate 2.5 times faster than World Creator 2
- See the new real time path tracer create ultra-realistic renders in real time
- New RD high quality textures library demonstrated
- Artificial Intelligence Erosion included!
Main Session : World Creator 2021 (Alpha) Full Demonstration
Date : Sunday 30th May
Time: 20:30 BST (London)/ 15:30 EDT (New York) /12:30 PDT (Los Angeles)
Duration : 1+ hours
20% discounts on the standard/professional world-creator licenses for WC 2 when you attend this main session (version 2021 included)
Your license includes a 12 months maintenance and support plan which means, that you get automatic access to every new update and upgrade regardless of application version.
- Stefan explains the integration of Adobe Substance PBR materials
- Demonstration of import and modification of real world data
- Exclusive : see the new HD photorealistic film reel demonstrating WC 2021
- Ultra realistic water in terrains
- Examples of huge scaled tiled landscapes that can be re-used in projects.
- New, faster and ultra-realistic Erosion filters shown
- New distribution rules for filters, textures and 3D object (have as many as you like)
- In depth examples of the real-time volumetric clouds system
- The new biome system
- Q &A on current World Creator 2 and new World Creator 2021
- Includes HD webinar recordings of introductory and main sessions
- Up to 20% discount on licenses
- Tutorial library included with searchable and captioned videos across the set.
About Stefan Kraus
Stefan is the co-founder and CEO of BiteTheBtyes GmbH, located in Fulda, Germany. He is the chief developer of World Creator, a procedural and real-time terrain and landscape generator / creation tool.
“We are 100% addicted to digital content creation, especially to terrain and landscapes. BiteTheBytes was founded in 2008 and our initial technology actually was a terrain software development kit (SDK) which was called Cloddy. It was based on a new technology we have invented to visualize extremely huge terrains in real-time (real scale globes). With that one we were able to visualize entire planets that were based on original data allowing the viewer to fly from one planet surface to another without any interruption. For that technology we made first place at the European Innovative Games Award in 2010. Actually it was designed to be used in games but at that time no one really wanted to create open world games – so it was mainly used for science, flight sims (Eurocopter / Airbus) and some dome theatres and other non-gaming companies.
But since we wanted to be part of the games industry and also of the movie industry (yes, we are gamers and nerds), we started to develop a new terrain and landscape generator (World Creator) based on an existing one, GeoControl (created by Johannes Rosenberg). Our goal was to make it real-time capable and adding powerful design capabilities additionally to the procedural techniques – World Creator was born. First released for Unity (as a prototype) and then as a standalone application for Windows and Mac.
Now, after years of heavy development of World Creator 2, we have started to develop World Creator 3; it is faster (2.5 times), more powerful, has a better workflow and a real-time path-tracer for creating photo-real renders of terrains and landscapes (plus some extra goodies we will announce when time has come).”