Artwork on this page by Rian Hans Bergwerff
In this community webinar, let’s go into depth on character portrait lighting to make the most of your 3D characters!
Have you ever wanted to light your digital portraits like professional photographers do in real life? Let’s learn how to translate real world photography lighting into 3D rendering environments.
This is a community webinar where we’ll share our best portrait lighting renders, tips on portrait lighting and recommend lighting resources that could help other artists.
Let’s talk about:-
- Light types used in photography : natural, flash, beauty dish and softbox
- Recreating key light types in DAZ Studio
- Types of classic portrait lighting setups
- Butterfly/Glamour/Paramount lighting
- Loop lighting
- Rembrandt lighting
- Split lighting
- Mimicking beauty lighting in DAZ Studio or Poser
- Using reflectors
- Re-creating a real world photography studio for portraits
- Side lighting for dramatics
- Low key and high key portraits
The premium ticket includes:-
- Entry to the STUDIO pro monthly forum to work as a group on Portrait Lighting and Styles
- This webinar event’s HD recording
- Bonus 3 hour tutorial set “Realistic Portrait Lighting” (for DAZ Studio Iray) by Esha
This event is part of our forum activities at the Digital Art Live STUDIO.
Click HERE to join (it’s free)
Webinar Event Details
Date : Sunday 3rd January 2021
Start time : 21:00 GMT (London), 16:00 EST (New York), 13:00 PST (Los Angeles)
Duration : 1.5 hours