- This event has passed.
DAZ Studio Iray Solutions Workshop
November 10, 2019 @ 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm GMTFree – $15.00
This community workshop is to have a focus on lighting and rendering your scene with DAZ Studio’s Iray render engine. We’ll have a focus on 3 point, HDR and Sky Dome lighting as well as tips, tricks and resources to help rendering with Iray.
This is a community workshop. If you have a useful tip, render or lighting/Iray product to share, even if it’s just for a few minutes then please get in touch!
I’d like to pack the session with as many high value tips as possible, such as…
- Scene types : Indoor and Outdoor
- Environment mode combinations : Dome, Scene, Sun and Sky
- Considering HDRI
- Intensity settings
- Shadow settings
- Positioning of the sun or other light sources
- Light types : Spot, distant and point
- Other light sources : mesh light and sky dome
- Render settings : camera, quality settings and environment controls
- Scenarios : Studio setup, outdoor/indoor scenes and dark (night) scenes.
- Portrait lighting
- Lighting setups
- Lighting products
- Iray recommended products
- Render optimisation
“Flying Free” by Glen : interviewed in Digital Art Live Issue 40