- This event has passed.
Into the Dark : Community Workshop
October 31, 2021 @ 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm GMTFree – $257.00
Welcome to the Dark side of rendering!
In this community workshop, we’re going to look at your creepiest, darkest and scariest renders and learn about the important elements that create these ghostly graphics.
This is an open webinar for artists that use ANY software to create their dark renders.
Let’s share our collective experience and talk about:-
- Your own creepy artwork and what you learned during the creative process
- Essentials of mood and low level lighting in scenes
- Effective use of fog and mist
- Use of silhouettes
- Composition : what we don’t see is scarier?
- Colour sets for scary scenes
- Your favourite scary assets : characters, scenes and props
Get Prepared for this Community Webinar by…
- Looking for your top three chilling or spooky atmospheric renders.
- Writing down tips you could share from the build, lighting and rendering of your three chosen scenes
- Noting which assets you used that you might recommend.
- HD searchable and captioned webinar recording of this workshop event
- Bonus searchable tutorial – Lighting up the Night – special lighting for dark scenes
- Bonus tutorial – Hexagon Treats – a bag of useful tips and tricks
A twelve month $25 discount code giving you the premium ticket benefits of the next 24 community workshop webinars.
This will give you:-
- The benefits of the premium ticket of this event.
- 24 workshop webinar searchable event recordings with captions
- 24 bonus tutorials or content packages from every event
Date: Sunday 31st of October
Please note the start time. Daylight savings have ended in Europe, but not in the United States (mostly!)
Time: Sun Oct 31st 20:00 GMT (London) / 16:00 EDT (New York) / 13:00 PDT (Los Angeles)
Duration : 1.5+ hours