- This event has passed.
MATRIX : Community Workshop – Managing your DAZ Studio Content Library
August 22, 2020 @ 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm BSTFree – $25.00
Join us in this community workshop to help you organise and navigate the Matrix (AKA the DAZ Studio Content Library). There are numerous ways to organise your 3D content goodies with several tools to do the job. Each artist will have their own unique set of content to categorise.
So there are many ways to get lost in this content Matrix!
Does this sound like you?
- I’ve organically grown and structured my content library and its now just a mess!
- I’ve lost my stuff!
- I’m afraid to break things by moving and renaming files,
- What category folder system do I use?
- How do I organise another hard drive to store my content?
- “An error occurred while reading the file, see log files for more details”
Once you plan and organise your content library, you can end up creating your artwork much faster, because finding content is now easy. Inserting new content into your system will be just as fast.
In this community workshop, either bring along your stories and tips on managing your content library or ask questions about that management.
- Are you starting from scratch? Let us know how your library looks like now.
- Got a category system that works? Share with us.
- Share your top tips for maintaining your library.
- Questions on the DAZ Install Manager (DIM) or Content Manager
- Using Smart content
- Meta data
- Backing up and restoring your library.
- Thumbnails for your content
- Damaged content databases
- Organising 3rd party content bought from outside the DAZ 3D store
- Includes this webinar’s HD recording
- Additional high value tutorial masterclass on how to manage your DAZ Studio content library (2 hours)
- The Difference between the DAZ Install Manager (DIM) and the Content Manager
- How to Set Up a Local Server
- Loading Content with the DIM
- Cataloguing with the Content Manager
- Duplicating/Backing up your categories for movement to other computers
- A word about “smart content” and “content library”
- How to include images of jpeg or png files in your categories
- How to include instructions within your categories
- What to do when things break
Date : Saturday 22nd August
Time : 20:00 GMT (London)/12:00 PDT (Los Angeles)/15:00 EDT (New York)
Duration : 1.5 hours