Just about everyone that uses DAZ Studio or Poser (and a good deal of other 3D enthusiasts) would have come across Stonemason’s amazing environments and props.
His works range from small robots to sprawling cityscapes, both of the present, past and future. His creations are featured in hundreds if not thousands of renders posted on various art and 3D gallery sites.
This community webinar is for you to share your artworks that have used a Stonemason asset. Let’s talk about:-
- Your favourite Stonemason asset
- The inspiration for your artwork idea
- Great camera angles you’ve found on a set
- Composition of your characters and props for your scene
- What you learned during the creation of your art
- Any challenges that you experienced during the process
Webinar Event Details
Date : Sunday 18th April
Time : 21:00 BST (London) / 16:00 EDT (New York) / 13:00 PDT (Los Angeles)
Duration : 1.5 hours
- Includes entry to the webinar and the searchable, captioned recording of the webinar event.
- Includes the bonus tutorial of Story Worlds by Peter von Stackelberg
- All the benefits of the Premium ticket plus 30% off access to the Visual Narratives Academy Library.
The library contains an evergreen library of videos by Drew Spence, Peter von Stackelberg, Tasos Anastasiades and other artists going over techniques and workflows creating story-telling artwork (including comics and graphic novels). The collection is evergreen, where new tutorials will be added from time to time. At the time of writing there are 28 videos of recorded online classes.
Our monthly magazine “VISNews” is especially for artists creating stories with digital art tools, including the use of DAZ Studio and Poser for character based scenes. It’s an absolutely unique publication that includes market news, software and plugin news for visual storytellers and an in-depth interview each month with a professional visual narratives artist.
*Poster artwork by Stonemason (Urban Future 5)