It’s a Jungle Out There…
It’s a jungle out there : tens of thousands of products to choose from and there’s all kinds of deals offered by the DAZ 3D store that could help you build (or maybe bloat) your content library for DAZ Studio. How do you make the most of the DAZ 3D store? What are some top recommendations for managing your store content?
Drew Spence is a store survival expert after utilising hundreds of DAZ assets for illustrating his graphic novels and he presents a deep dive survival guide in an extended webinar session.
We are pleased to include Special guest artist Overdrawn who created the DAZ Deals browser add on (a super useful shopping aid) with news of a new major release for this popular utility.
Webinar Date and Time
Date : Saturday the 29th of January
Please note the changed start time below (was 21:00 GMT)!
Time : 19:00 GMT (London) / 14:00 EST (New York) / 11:00 PST (Los Angeles)
Duration : 2 hours
Setting Up DAZ Studio
- Installation and location of your asset library
- Daz Install Manager (DIM) and Content Helper versus Manual Installation
- Credit Cards
- Store Credit
- Buy Now, Pay Later
Platinum Club+ Membership : Joining to save money while you build your library
- Reading the Advert
- Checking the fine print
- The DAZ Deals Internet Browser Plugin : meet the developer Overdrawn
- Flash Sales and FastGrab
- Weekend sales and annual events
- Taking advantage of Bundles!
- The double edge sword of gaining more credit and spending more money. BUT! The savings!
- Wishlist ideas for EVERYTHING you ever wanted (Always do this)
Managing your library
- Why build a library – to make the BEST choice among your possible choices!
- How to read in-depth a product’s description. Props and compatibility, required items/purchases
- About 3Delight/Iray
Understanding Your Purchases and Product Types
- Add-ons, Plugins, interface widgets
Finding Stuff part II (Organising and linking to important items) and Managing Lists
- Browser links
- Script links
- Overall notable products
- What to buy
- What to Avoid
- Understanding Formats
- Importing 3rd Party Assets and the Common Pitfalls
- Gain entry to the entire event (introductory and main sessions)
- Includes HD searchable recordings of this event
- Thee bonus tutorials included on managing your DAZ Studio Content
Presenter : Drew Spence
Drew Spence is a graphic comic writer and illustrator from the United States. He creates under the title of The Dynamic Universe, which published the digital comics Force Six, The Annihilators and Killer Butterfly. He has combined his music and video into several works including Mark of the Griffin, which is both a graphic novel and web series. These comics are available in digital format on comiXology and in print from Indy Planet. He is part of the instrumental group Fallout Shelter which provides the soundtrack.
Drew is a graduate of Stony Brook University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Fine Art and holds various certificates – from graphic arts to web design. He currently lives on Long Island, New York and produces his work from the aptly named Fallout Shelter Studios, where he crafts crafty and clever comics using CGI and photorealistic image manipulation.