- This event has passed.
Visual Narratives Workshop
January 23, 2022 @ 9:00 pm - 10:30 pm GMTFree – $225.00
Artwork telling a story is a challenging yet fulfilling project. There’s are many creative elements to consider!
This webinar connects you with visual story-telling artists like you. You can learn and share with the group; discovering tips, workflows, challenges and successes.
We focus on the end result of your artwork, so no matter what application you use to create your renders you are welcome to this event.
We discuss subjects such as:-
- Writing for visual narratives
- Render tips
- The backstory of your artwork.
- Character artwork
- Text and Speech bubbles
- Cover artwork
- Where to publish your Visual Narratives art
During this webinar session I would encourage you to:-
- Show some of your current artwork to the group. Tell us about what inspired you for your work.
- Share a current challenge where you need help to progress
- Share at least one tip or solution that could help other artists
It’s not mandatory to do the above, if you’d rather just hang with other digital artists in the room and meet like minded creatives, you’re welcome to do this as well!
You’ll have the option to share your desktop in our webinar, so you can talk about your content or artwork in this way. This will be the easiest way to share your work.
You can register free to enter the webinar, though if you’d like to have the webinar HD quality recording or include Academy membership, then use one of the other ticket options.
This webinar is driven by YOU, the artist. The more artists that share a challenge or tip, then the more value that can be gained by other artists.
Planning to share something in this webinar? Message us now!
Premium ticket includes…
- The HD webinar recording of this event
- Visual Storytelling : Bonus tutorial set to help you write and build visual stories using building blocks such as shots, scenes, and acts.
Platinum ticket includes…
1) A unique searchable library of tutorials ($2000 value of 38 recordings = about 90 hours). We’ll be adding new videos to this collection, so it will continue to grow. Most of them are by professional digital artists and writers Drew Spence, Tasos Anastasiades and Peter von Stackelberg.
2) An exclusive monthly PDF magazine VISNews. It’s the only publication in the world for Visual Narrative artists using 3D digital tools with in-depth interviews, industry news, software news, tips and competition news. 27 issues have been published to date.
Take a look at Issue 27 (click on the cover below) to download the PDF for free.
3) There’s also a private forum just for Visual Narrative Artists that have the common goal of transforming the stories in their imagination into awesome sequential artwork.