- This event has passed.
January 16, 2021 @ 9:00 pm - January 17, 2021 @ 5:00 am GMTFree – $45.00
Picking a style for your artwork is critical for helping your artistic voice stand out. If you are designing a visual narrative then a style for your series of renders will provide that essential consistency for the reader!
In this webinar, Peter von Stackelberg talks about the challenges artists face when thinking about and selecting a style. He also provides a look at some applications, filters and plugins that can quickly produce a whole range of styles that you could select from. Imagine finding the “One” style that really works in portraying your story to the world.
Webinar Date and Time
Saturday 16th of January
21:00 GMT (London) / 16:00 EST (New York) / 13:00 PST (Los Angles)
Duration 1.5+ hours
- Realism vs. Abstraction
- Painting Styles: Definitions & Examples
- Learning from the Masters
- Setting Mood and Tone With Images
- Analyzing Images
- Outlines, Fills, Brush Strokes & Texture
- Closeups vs. Wide Shots
- Nature vs. Human-Made Structures
- Photorealistic Renders
- Consistency Across Images
- Time & Talent
- Image Simplification in Daz Studio
- Photoshop (or Similar) Image Editors
- Apps, Filters & Plug-ins
- Includes the HD webinar recording
- One to one 30 minute meeting with Peter on helping picking your style for your artwork.
- PDF slide deck of Peter’s presentation
- Bonus video by Linwelly “10 Style Secrets for Sequential Art” (1.5 hours)