Image credits : product by AprilYSH and Laticis : Volta Hair and Beard
Just as in real life, in the virtual world of DAZ Studio you can cut, shape, accessorise and shape hair. Good hair can add an unprecedented level of realism to your character renders.
It’s easy though to have a “bad hair day” with your character!
Have you struggled with:-
- Understanding the hair varieties in DAZ with the pros and cons of each
- Using older hair on newer figures
- Realistic facial hair
- Using or applying dForce modifiers on hair
- Creating your own strand based hair
- Using alternative hair shaders
- Fibremesh hair
- When to use Transmapped hair
In this community workshop, we’re bringing together DAZ Studio artists to share artwork, recommended content, resources and valuable tips on hair. We’ve invited several hair vendors to attend and talk about their products.
DAZ Studio artists are invited to share their tips and artwork with respect to the topics above
If you have a useful tip to share, even if it’s just for a few minutes, then please get in touch!
This event is free entry. There’s also a premium ticket that includes a stack of value!
- HD Webinar recording of this community workshop
- Bonus high value tutorial set : how to create attractive hair in DAZ Studio (6 hours of content)
Date: Saturday 20th of June
Time: 20:00 BST (London) / 12:00 PDT (Los Angeles) / 15:00 EDT (New York)
Duration : 1.5+ hours
Let’s pack this session with:-
- Your very best hair renders!
- Recommended hair content
- Solutions to the problems listed above.
- Tips for managing hair in DAZ Studio
- Recommended hair plugins, scripts or other resources
- Your own strand based hair creations