- This event has passed.
Planes, Trains and Automobiles
July 7, 2021 @ 9:00 pm - 10:30 pm EDTFree – $197.00
Mobility is central to the whole of our society and is rapidly changing! It certainly shapes how we live our lives.
So it is no wonder that transportation features repeatedly in artwork, so it’s time to consider how we can make the most of our vehicle assets!
In this community webinar we’ll discuss kit-bashing, altering the model’s materials, roughing up the assets to make them look used, posing them and learn how to depict them in motion.
Topics we’ll Explore
1. Repurposing Vehicles:
Cars, trucks, planes, trains, tanks, boats
2. Modify Using Geometry Editor
Add holes, Add Parts, make it fit your story!
3. Materialistic Aspirations:
Rust, Lights, Gloss! Make it a whole new genre!
4. What’s in a Pose?
Posing the vehicle itself, are tires and control surfaces realistic to your scene?
Posing characters with the vehicle
5. Mobility in motion
How to depict motion in artwork
Please note : The evening start time is more ideal for American time zones
Get Prepared for this Community Webinar by…
- Looking for your top three renders that have a transport theme.
- Writing down those tips you could share from the build of these three scenes
- Noting which assets did you use
- Checking if you kitbashed or altered the assets for your scene.
- HD searchable and captioned webinar recording of this workshop
- Bonus tutorial : Digital Kit bashing by Drew Spence
Lifetime access to DAZ Studio Mastery Library
15% price this week only for this resource
- Presentations by Drew Spence : professional graphic novel artist using DAZ Studio
- 25 hours of searchable videos. Search for any keyword across the entire library
- Homework tasks to advance your learning after each session
Session 1 : Mindsets and the DAZ User Interface
Session 2 : Care, Control and Content and Morphing Characters
Session 3 : Posing and Pose Resources
Session 4 : Indoor Lighting
Session 5 : Outdoor Lighting
Session 6 : Lighting Special Effects Part 1 : IES Profiles and Emissive Lighting
Session 7 : Lighting Special Effects Part 2 : Special effects and postwork
Session 8 : Composition
Session 9 : Understand the DAZ Studio Render Engines
Session 10 : Camera, canvases, gel lights and gobos
Session 11 : Advanced Topics Part 1
Session 12 : Advanced Topics Part 2
Date: Wednesday 7th of July
Please note : The start time is more ideal for American time zones
Time: 18:00 PDT (Los Angeles) / 21:00 EDT (New York)
Duration : 1.5+ hours