We have been publishing in-depth interviews with digital artists since 2010 in the 3D Art Direct magazine and now in Digital Art Live, which is primarily concerned with the sci-fi genre. We have a lot of focus on character art (DAZ Studio and Poser) and feature 2D digital art on occasion.
In this one package, you’ll receive 20 Digital Art Live magazines
Take a look – here’s the Digital Art Live index
In each of these interview articles you can discover:-
- Inspirations of the artist.
- Tools and workflows that the artist uses.
- Techniques that have enhanced the artist’s work.
- Stories behind particular artworks.
- The stunning artwork laid alongside the interview.
You can get acquainted with 70 artists, over 80 articles and read over 1500 pages!